An Giang online checkin photo contest in 2021
In order to arouse passion and attract the interest of tourists across the country about the beauty of tourism, culture, people and the land of An Giang. At the same time, creating more playgrounds for the community of travel enthusiasts, sharing interesting stories, memories and experiences during their trip when coming to An Giang tourism.
An Giang Investment and Trade Promotion Center organized a Checkin An Giang photo contest with the theme "An Giang I love" on the Checkin An Giang Facebook page in 2021.
Step 1: Download the registration form and read the contest rules here.
Step 2: Contestants send their entries and contest registration form to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or need more information, please contact Tourism Promotion Department - China An Giang Trade and Investment Promotion Center, Tel: 02963 852 669 or 0919 99 52 39 (Hong Loan).
Application submission deadline:
- From the announcement until the end of November 2021
- Time of judging and awarding: December 2021
- First prize: 7.000.000đ and 1 voucher for 1 night stay at a 3-star hotel or more of An Giang for 2 guests and a gift from the contest organizer.
- Second prize: 5.000.000đ and 1 voucher for a 1-night stay at a 3-star hotel or more of An Giang for 2 guests and a gift from the contest organizer.
- Third prize: 3.000.000đ and 1 voucher for 1 night stay at a 3-star hotel or more of An Giang for 2 guests and a gift from the contest organizer.
- 3 Giải khuyến khích: each prize is worth 1.000.000 VND
The Organizing Committee of the Contest welcomes the interest and enthusiasm to participate in the contest from friends, brothers and sisters, the community of travel enthusiasts across the country, so that An Giang tourism is more and more developed. closer, leaving a beautiful and deeper impression in the hearts of every visitor.
Loading...07/03/2022 13:57:43 249
Loading...30/12/2021 13:52:00 456
Loading...06/12/2021 15:08:50 546
Loading...29/11/2021 17:13:51 582
Loading...29/11/2021 16:47:30 642