With the desire to introduce and promote beautiful images of cultural destinations, festivals, tourism and people of An Giang land to domestic and foreign tourists. Create a playground for professional photographers, amateurs and individuals who are passionate about photography. An Giang Trade and Investment Promotion Center organizes An Giang Tourism Beautiful Photo Contest in 2022 with the theme "An Giang is a charming country" .
Through the contest, the Organizing Committee wants to find beautiful and quality photos that reflect the unique values and clearly depict the beauty of An Giang tourism in order to propagate and promote tourism. An Giang in the near future, bringing the image of An Giang tourism "Safe - friendly - attractive" closer to visitors.
The contest was officially launched from the date of announcement to the end of November 30, 2022 with the following prize structure:
- 01 First Prize: 6,000,000 VND (In words: Six million VND) and a certificate from the contest organizer.
- 02 Second prizes: 4,000,000 VND each (In words: Four million VND) and a certificate from the contest organizer.
- 03 Third Prizes: 2,000,000 VND each (In words: Two million VND) and a certificate from the contest organizer.
- 03 Consolation prizes: 1,000,000 VND each (In words: One million VND) and a certificate from the contest organizer.
- 05 Extra Prizes: 1,000,000 VND each (In words: One million VND) and a certificate from the contest organizers
The total prize money is 28,000,000 VND (Twenty eight million VND).
* Conditions to participate in the contest include :
1. Contest topic, contestant and scope of composition
1.1. Theme: "An Giang is a charming country"
- The contest is open to professional and amateur photographers, Vietnamese citizens or foreigners living and working in Vietnam.
- Members of the Organizing Committee, the Jury, and the Secretariat are not allowed to participate in the competition.
1. 3. Composition scope:
- Entries must be photographed and composed in tourist areas and attractions of An Giang such as: Sam Mountain National Tourist Area; Cam Mountain tourist area; President Ton Duc Thang memorial area; Tra Su Melaleuca forest eco-tourism site; Tuc Dup Hill tourist attraction ; Archaeological relics and art architecture Oc Eo - Ba The; attractions of Ong Thoai lake - Truc Lam Zen Monastery in An Giang; Cluster of tourist attractions in the area of Tri Ton district ... and other attractions and tourism in the province.
- Works recording images of famous architectural and religious works attracting tourists in the province; traditional cultural festivals such as: Festival of Ba Chua Xu Nui Sam; Seven Nui bull racing festival, cultural festival of Kinh, Hoa, Cham and Khmer ethnic groups.
2. Eligibility requirements
- Entries must be taken from January 1, 2020 to the time of the Contest, and owned by the entrant. Entries are not works that have won prizes in other contests. During the time of participating in the An Giang Tourism Beauty Photo Contest 2022, the author is not allowed to submit the works that are currently being contested to participate in other contests.
- Authors participating in the contest can send up to 15 photos (JPG, PNG files) to the Organizing Committee to participate in the contest.
- Entries must be single images, not series. Color or black-and-white photos, reflecting honestly, clearly and vividly beautiful moments at tourist sites and attractions within the stated scope of creation. The Organizing Committee accepts photos that have been technically processed, but must not be cropped to distort reality. In case of necessity, the Organizing Committee will ask the author to submit the original file for verification.
- Contest photos must not violate fine customs, laws, and Vietnamese culture, and must not contain negative political or religious content. If the author violates, the Organizing Committee will remove the work from the contest without notice.
- The Organizing Committee of the contest has the right to use the entries for the exhibition, propaganda and promotion of An Giang tourism and other non-commercial purposes.
3. Time and place to receive entries
3.1. Exam time:
- Time to receive entries: From the date of announcement to the end of November 30, 2022.
- Select the entries for the contest: December 2022.
- Organizing the summation and awarding ceremony: December 2022.
3.2. Venue to receive entries:
- Entries should be sent to the address: An Giang Investment and Trade Promotion Center. No. 41 Nguyen Van Cung, My Long Ward, City. Long Xuyen, An Giang.
- Or send by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For more information , please contact: Trade and Investment Promotion Center of An Giang province. No. 2A Ngo Gia Tu, My Long Ward, Long Xuyen City, An Giang Province. Phone: 02963 852 669 – 0919 99 52 39 (Hong Loan).
The Organizing Committee is looking forward to receiving enthusiastic responses from authors nationwide.
Notice of detailed contest rules and registration form, please download via the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/127ITCXQL0YfWAtJAhJ_s-rrCaRunTbeu